Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teamspeak and stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
atrox

Teamspeak and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi guys just t let you know that i have set up a temporary teamspeak server for the kin, its on my home connection at the mo tho so I will have to pass out the ip address as and when we use it till next week when i get down to my servers and can host it on a static ip address with an always on facility.

Also I have been looking into sorting out a new website for the Kin with a forum, so any ideas on a url would be cool i have done some checks and we cannot get a straight www.templar.xxx site, but we can get stuff like www.templar-kin.com .eu .co.uk etc, so any ideas let me know and i can start working on the site Smile
Back to top Go down
Adas

Adas

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Way to go atrox ! Wink

Awesome if you could create a kinship site.
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 pm

lol yeah the advantages of being in the process of setting up my own web hosting service eh Smile
Back to top Go down
murawen

murawen

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:34 pm

sounds great Laughing

www.templar-kin.com sounds good to me

flower
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:02 pm

that sounds awesome atrox.....truly awesome cheers

we have been talking about a proper kin website for a long time and the forum was the closest we got Smile

I agree with mura, something like www.Templar-kin.com would be great

And looking forward to having a teamspeak option as well

YOU ARE A LEGEND cheers cheers Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arveduin!! Yeah Baby ;)!!

Arveduin!! Yeah Baby ;)!!

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:36 am

Very Good Indeed! Way 2 Go Atrox Laughing
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:53 am

I have picked a design for the new forum on the website here it is
Teamspeak and stuff Firese4.th

There is a load of designs for the forum type i will be using, that one was just my favourite one but am open to any other designs, you can look at all the designs available at http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?action=search;type=8 so have a look through and let me know if you can find anything that you feel is a bit more suitable for the job, I will be making the actual kin site in the same colours as the forum so they blend in well together, so look round and let me know what you guys think Smile
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:20 pm

looks good atrox Smile i saw that there was a lord of the rings one as well....couldn't get a large pic of it tho, but maybe 1 for consideration Smile
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:20 am

hi if you wanna see the lord of the rings one in action the template is used here http://www.golddragonhosting.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=10cb2e22d2dd5798b5a331f703523425;www;theme=11
Back to top Go down
Adas

Adas

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:47 am

The first theme you picked was a better fit in my opinion =|
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:45 am

im sur thatwhatever u pick atrox it will be awesome Smile

if u say the lotr one isnt much good then thats good enough for me cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak and stuff   Teamspeak and stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak and stuff
Page 1 of 1