Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More work on the homepage:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atrox

More work on the homepage:) Empty
PostSubject: More work on the homepage:)   More work on the homepage:) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:20 am

Hi guys just to let you know I have done a few more bits on the page, as we are going through the week I will start adding all the files and stuff, oh yeah I have added a shoutbox too so that you can either chat on the main page for now or even leave me some ideas on what you want in the page:)

In case you have forgotten the url is www.templar-kin.bravehost.com
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

PostSubject: Re: More work on the homepage:)   More work on the homepage:) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 am

hey atrox - great work Smile

couple of things i was thinking about for the website (and if its to much trouble, plz dont put urself out)

A calender so we can post events, a place with music files to download, and a place for raid/run details (equipment, strat, etc) and defo a gallery for pics (a big gallery - lol)

like i said, if they are to difficult to do (coz i have no idea how to do that sort of stuff) then plz dont give urself a headache trying to do it.

I really appreciate the effort and time u have already invested (keg of hobbit ale in the post) Wink
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: More work on the homepage:)   More work on the homepage:) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am

at the mo kat the only small problem I can see with those suggestions is probably making a page with music files to download, first off if we arent carefull I could end up with my hosting company shut down and possibly a lawsuit Smile the calendar I cant see too much of a problem with, will see what i can do so that it can be edited by anyone too(will probably see about getting an external piece of software for it) and the gallery shouldnt be a problem at all either, I can make a simple gallery using dreamweaver, but will look into putting up a gallery page that anyone can post pics onto again ( possibly external software again)

Oh yeah as far as music is concerned will also see about putting tom bombadils tune on the webpage just to liven it up a touch Smile
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: More work on the homepage:)   More work on the homepage:) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:18 pm

kk done a bit more work on the site just uploading the new files now so will be running in roughly about 15 mins
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: More work on the homepage:)   More work on the homepage:) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi guys just a quick update, as a lot of you know my mom has just had an operation so i didnt quite manage to get the server live this week, but am almost 100% confident everything will be good for next week as far as the server goes, i aint done much at all the last few days cos of my mom, but things are looking up and she was loads better today, so hopefully will at least see you all in game soon :)but nowe am going to bed cos i had to drive 300 mile to go see her today Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More work on the homepage:)   More work on the homepage:) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More work on the homepage:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and General discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: